Chapter 38: Oldiros Gold Part-3

"Tell me Magnus ...if this warlock has ever talked to you about giving you a gift?" asked Alec thoughtfully.

Both Alec and Magnus were sitting on the couch .Magnus was holding Alec and putting his head on Alec's shoulder.After the trauma this was the best thing to reassure him that his Alexander has not gone anywhere ...rather he was right beside him. They were  planning how to bring this Gold under the law.

" Actually ...from the very beginning ..he was very interested in you. Every time he came ...he would ask questions about you ...he had total four visits and once he said that he wanted to give me a gift to give that to you so that you be more loving towards me." said Magnus...trying to make everything on line.

"Yes ....he told me the same. Even when I refused to take the perfume on moral grounds ...he said that he would be sad if I didn't take it...he also said that he was lucky to give that to me ..." said Alec.

"It means from the very beginning this warlock was behind you .....the love potion was just an excuse...." said Magnus looking at Alec.

"Yes....so there starts my plan....now my dear old husband...listen to my plan...." said Alec giving his gorgeous lopsided smile.

__________________________________

"Mr . Gold ...please ....open the door....please open the door Mr.Gold ." said Magnus with tears in his eyes. His eyeliner was flowing down his cheeks  . He looked clearly devasted.

After a good ten minutes of knocking ...Gold opened the door of his mansion.

"Magnus Bane ....what are you doing here....you are looking scary......may I help you anyhow.."a faint smirk was forming on his lips."

Magnus entered Gold's mansion as Gold opened the door.

Magnus said panicking...
" Gold...please save my husband..."

" What...save your shadowhunter...how can I ...I am a  brewerer of perfume...not a doctor...what happened to your shadowhunter...anyway...." asked Gold.

" You know it well ...your perfume had poisoned him ....he is sweating profusely and coughing up blood ....save him please...I beg you....please...." said Magnus...crying heavily and knealed down on the floor.

Magnus snapped his finger stealthily and soon the doors and windows of the linving room all were unbolted.

Gold ,who could not see Magnus' gesture looked at Magnus and said " You really love him don't you....? "

Magnus looked up to Gold and said " Yes ...I do....a lot."

" Exactly that is the problem. Both of you ...you are attached to your hips....you together are becoming a pain in the ass to many of us...." said Gold through his gritted teeth.

Magnus stood up from his knealed  position and asked

"Why are you so eager to detach us just to save us becoming a pain to others ...what is your incentive in doing so...." asked Magnus...standing up straight.

"INCENTIVE...INCENTIVE....YOU ARE TALKING OF INCENTIVE ? THAT FILTHY SHADOWHUNTER OF YOURS TOOK MY LOVER TO THE GARD JUST BY SIGNING A WARRANT AND YOU WARLOCK... YOU ARE TALKING OF INCENTIVE..." said Gold losing his temper.

Magnus raised his eyebrows..and asked ..." Your lover to guard...? "

" Yes...yes...yes...my lover Martinus Sinn  to guard." said Gold hysterically.

Realization dawned on Magnus.
Martinus Sinn.....Alec had a quarrel with that wealthy ,influential warlock once... as he was behaving violently with Magnus...then the warlock tried to take revenge on Magnus and Alec sending a woman to seduce Magnus and making him a cheater to his shadowhunter. Jace and Alec brought that evil of a warlock to the Clave . Alec being the inquisitor signed the arrest warrant. Martinus Sinn was taken to guards.

This is the lover of that Martinus Sinn. Oh ....what a couple...the universe must have brought them closer ...they both thought on the same line....doing evil to others and ruining others for no valid reason.

" I cannot stand your filthy shadowhunter...that bloody Inquisitor...and you filthy warlock...a traitor....you betrayed your race by marrying that son of Raziel.....you are a degenarate or degenerate is your thought....This is not the first time I wanted to kill both of you. My first attempt was the chocolates. I sent one of my men to your workplace . He gave you that poisoned chocolates but nothing happened to you ...any of you...both of you remained in your prime of health. Then today ....I got the golden chance ....that filthy shadowhunter was right before my eyes. I could have killed him there but I thought to be patient and gave that poisoned perfume to that idiot of your husband. This time I have succeeded ....your shadowhunter would cough up blood and die....the right consequence of sending my lover to the Gard...he loves to accept consequences....the bloody Lightwood..let him accept this one for the last time...understand you filthy bastard" blurted out Gold.

" NOBODY TALK TO MY WARLOCK LIKE THAT....YOU BETTER MIND YOUR TONGUE OR MY SERAPH BLADE KNOWS HOW TO CUT A SLIPPERY TONGUE LIKE YOURS...' bursted Alec's voice through  Gold's Mansion.

" You ....you are alive....how...that poison...that poison....must have killed you by now....?" said Gold madly confused.

"I am here because I am blessed to have a loving husband and few loving siblings and ofcourse a pet lovely cat." said Alec walking near to Magnus and held his hands.

Magnus snapped his fingers and soon his face was cleaned. There was no running eyeliner or messed up make-up ....he was back in his gorgeous self.

"And ..you are under arrest on the charge of attempted murder of Alexander Gideon Lightwood-Bane." announced Alec.

"The Clave himself" added Magnus smiling proudly.

Andrew entered with the warrant in his hand.

"Go and show all your love to your lovely boyfriend in the prison. He must be missing you. At least   you will give him company " said Magnus.

Andrew put the handcaps on  Gold ... then he was taken to the Gard when Alec made a portal with his stele.

The problem was sorted .

Magnus sighed and said ...

"Its only for you that I  left him alive....nobody stays in this world after hurting my Alexander" said Magnus sounding a little angry.

"I know ...but...it is lawful to take him under arrest. In the trial they would be proven guilty and they would be sentenced to imprisonment till death." said Alec holding his angry warlock and kissing his cheeks.

That worked like an elixir for Magnus. Immediately all his anger was gone.

" I did not know what I would do ...if I had lost you today...??" said Magnus looking at Alec.

Don't worry Magnus...we will always find a way back to each other and he crashed his lips on Magnus.  Magnus tasted his shadowhunter all new again.