Chapter 79: MOM3

"Mum...stay tonight ..Maxie will get a company...." said Alec to his Mum from the kitchen.

"Honey...I want to...but I left the shop with a friend and told her I would be back by tonight...." said Maryse from the carpeted floor of the living room where she was playing with her little love Max.

Alec was in the kitchen making the dinner.

Magnus was in his portable bar making drinks for all.

Maryse was throwing ball at Max and Max was catching the ball with his magic and throwing the ball at his Granma.

Alec came from the kitchen and sat beside his Mum and said " I want you to stay tonight with Max ...call your friend and tell her to close the shop. Magnus will portal you tomorrow morning to your place."

Maryse looked at Alec and smiled ..She caressed Alec's cheeks ."Okay...if you insist so much ....then I will stay...." said Maryse kissing Alec on his cheeks. . "But you have to pass my purse to me...sweetie.... I am getting old...my knees hurt a lot ...." said Maryse pointing her fingers at the purse on the counter.

Max's baby eyes followed his Gwanma's fingers.

Alec smiled at his Mum. He was about to rise up when....

Max glowed and Maryse's purse was on her lap.

"Oh....Alec..you don't have to.....my Angel brought it to me....." said Maryse looking at Max who was giggling.

Maryse pulled out her phone and started dialing her friend's number. Soon everything was sorted and Maryse decided to do a nightstay at Alec's place.

Magnus smiled at Alec.

Alec got his Mum after a long time . He wanted to stay close to her.

Magnus looked at Alec . Alec smiled at Magnus . Magnus smiled back from the bar lovingly.

*knock*....*knock*....*knock*

Alec was about to take the door.

Magnus gestured that he would take up the door.

Alec smiled and went to the kitchen for finishing making dinner.

Magnus opened the door .

Isabelle and Simon were standing in front of the door.

"Oh..you look good....I think you two survived well Maryse Lightwood's wrath....." said Isabelle from the door.

"I heard that Izzy....." said Maryse from the living room.

"Ooops...Mum is here? " asked Isabelle to Magnus.

Magnus chuckled and said "Yes...."

Magnus observed Simon ...

He was for some reason very scared and it was evident that he was being dragged by Isabelle to the loft.

Izzy moved inside the house.

Magnus pulled Simon and asked " What is it ...why you look so scared...is everything alright....?"

"Does Alec Lightwood know that it was me who spilt the whole story to Maryse....." asked Simon in a whisper.

"We have done our best to hide that from him...we told him that Isabelle said everything to Maryse...." said Magnus.

"Do you think that I would be safe in the house....?" asked Simon.

"We will protect you ...don't worry...." said Magnus.

Simon doubtfully nodded his head.

Isabelle went straight to her little love Max and swept him up in her arms.