Chapter 75 :A Special Person

A special person

Magnus wrapped little Max in a towel .

Soon the phone rang. It was a call from his Alexander.

Magnus smiled.

Magnus held Max and seated him on his waist and picked the phone up.

"Alexander...love ....Are you missing me...?" asked Magnus smiling.

Alec smiled back from the opposite side....and said "Yah I am missing you and Maxie as always .. but I have called you to say that Jace will be coming with me today in the evening .There are some paperworks which we need to finish today ...I hope that would not be a problem?" said Alec hesistatingly.

"Alexander...you don't have to ask me...of course I don't have any problem. Also I have planned a treat for Jace. " said Magnus.

"Really!!...That is so nice of you..

Wait!!You planned a treat for Jace ...it has to be a prank I can smell it...." said Alec.

"Alexander...why do you think that I always plan pranks for your parabatai...."asked Magnus pouting .

"Because I know you....okay ...whatever prank you want to do....I am not stopping you ....just don't kill Jace okay...he is my parabatai ..." said Alec pleading.

"Don't worry ....if he had a strong heart then he would not be killed ...I assure you about that...." said Magnus.

"Okay....may be...." said Alec doubtfully.

"See you then Inquisitor...." said Magnus.

"Okay then see you two loves in the evening...." said Alec.

Alec was about to disconnect the phone when he heard a beautiful voice ....."Dadda.....Dadda....." from phone.

Magnus said "Oh someone else is eager to talk to you....he is missing you like me...."

Magnus quickly put the phone on Max's little ears.

"Yes sweetie....." said Alec smiling.

"Dadda....Papa luv Dadda...." said Max.

Magnus was amazed to hear what Max uttered. Max remembered what Magnus said to him while bathing him that he loves his Alexander...also made a point to tell it to his Dad. Magnus smiled and he planted a quick kiss on Max's little head.

Alec smiled and said "And ...Sweetie...who told you this....?" Asked Alec lovingly enjoying his conversation with his 10 months old son who had just learnt to speak, that too few distorted words.

"Pappppa....." said Max.

"Of course Papa said it to you " said Alec chuckling.

Magnus smiled and pulled the phone from Max's ear . Magnus placed the phone on his own ear.

Alec understood that now Magnus was on the phone. Alec knew the familiar sound of breathing in and breathing out of his Warlock.

Alec smiled and said

"Our ten months old just said that you love me..." said Alec.

"Hmm...and you know that its true right....?"

"Yes ....and I love you too ever and forever.....Also tell Maxie that I love him ....forever . " Said Alec.

Magnus smiled and said "Yes I will tell him ....see you...then..."

"See you " said Alec .

Magnus smiled and disconnected the phone.

"So Maxie....your Uncle Jace will come with your Dada today in the evening. You remember....Uncle Jace and ducks are friends...." said Magnus to naive Max.

"UnciJa fwnd dckk...." said Max to his Papa.

"Yes...you are right baby...." said Magnus.

Magnus snapped his fingers and a large bottle appeared in his hands .

"Feeding time for little Max. " said Magnus and pushed the bottle into Max's mouth.

Max held the bottle in his tight baby grip and helped himself.

Magnus sat on the couch with Max on his lap . Max was busy sucking his bottle and playing with his favourite thing (when he is on Magnus' lap)- Magnus' silver chain that hangs around his neck.

"What do you say baby...lets see the albums and make you know some of the people who have not met you yet....okay...." said Magnus looking at Max. Max smiled and the content that he was sucking came out through his lips....

"Oops...." said Magnus . He smiled.

He took a napkin and cleaned Max's little lips and chin.

Magnus snapped his fingers and Magnus' favourite album appeared before him .

Magnus wanted to make Max acquinted with some of the people who haven't seen Max yet. There was one special person among those.

Max finished his bottle .

"Good boy...." said Magnus taking the bottle empty bottle from Max.

He took Max on his shoulder and patted him .

"Burp..." burped Max.

"There you go ....."said Magnus.

He placed Max comfortably on his lap so that both of them could watch the album together.

Magnus opened the album and pointed at a family picture . Max pointed and uttered "Dadda....Pappa...."

Magnus smiled at the little one's excitement.

Max then touched the photo and uttered " UnciJa....dck...."

Magnus laughed .

"Who is this one ...Max....?" asked Magnus pointing at Isabelle's photograph.

"Ijjjjjj" uttered Max.

"Yes ...this your loving Aunt Izzy...." said Magnus.

"Aun Ijjj" repeated Max.

"And This is ...?" asked Magnus.

'Cllll" uttered Max.

'Oh you are so smart ....just like your Papa.....yes that is your Aunt Clary...." said Magnus.

"Aun Clwy..." said Max .

Magnus chuckled.

"This one is....?" asked Magnus pointing at a picture...

"Ali...Ali...Ali..." said Max.

"Yes....this is your big cousin sister Alisa....." said Magnus kissing Max's forehead .

'Who is this....?" asked Magnus ...

"Sim...Sim...." replied Max.

"Yaas...baby ...you remember so well.....that is your Uncle Simon..." said Magnus pointing at Simon's picture .

"UnciSim..." said Max.

"Yes you are doing absolutely great...." said Magnus encouraging his little love.

Max then pointed at a picture and uttered ..."Aun...Aun...."

Finally Max reached the photo of the special person whom Magnus wanted Max to see and know.

Magnus chuckled and said

"She looks really young...doesn't she....however young she looks ....she is not your Aunt....Maxie....but she is very special to you...to me...and of course to your Dada...."

//I could have kept on writing ...but just want my readers to guess who that special person is........write down your guesses in the comment section...she is not a new character...you all know her.....

Next chapter will be Jace and Duck debacle.....