Chapter 50 : The Curse (mpreg) -part 9

A Dreadful Visit.

Alec was in his six months.

He was sitting on the stool and struggling to wear a pair of socks as his evergrowing bump was coming in between as a hurdle.

"Alexander...leave it there..." said Magnus looking at his shadowhunter.

Magnus sprinted to his husband. He took the socks from Alec's hands and knealed on the floor . Soon the socks were nicely fitted on Alec's two swollen feet.

"Thank you..." uttered Alec.

"Mm..hmm...no thank you ..it is my duty...and its your right to call me everytime you need me for smallest of smallest things like these..instead of stressing your body like you were doing few minutes back....."said Magnus standing up.

Alec looked at his warlock lovingly...

"What?" asked Magnus raising his eyebrows...

"You are a real gentle man aren't you?...everytime ...I can't help falling in love with you ...you are magical Magnus....you are really magical...." said Alec.

Magnus looked at Alec and said " A man is sitting before my eyes who took the curse of Asmodeus on him just to keep his husband by his side for the eternity...I am not the only magical one here and ...and this man before me always gives me enough reasons to fall in love with him again and again . "

Alec took two seconds of pause. Then he crashed his lips on Magnus' ...as there was nothing to say after what his warlock said.

"OH God...Raziel...." half screamed Alec breaking his kiss . His eyes widened .

Magnus asked " What is it ...love ??" 

Alec said nothing ..he just took Magnus' hand quickly and placed it on his swollen belly....

"Oh...Goodness...he ...he.just..kicked..his first ever kick...." half screamed Magnus in excitement.

Alec nodded smiling and amazed ..

"I love him ..." said Alec.

Soon two more kicks came back to back..

"Oh ..God...stop now....Max" said Alec scolding.

Magnus chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------

Alec was sitting on the couch ,with his eyes closed and  rubbing his seven months pregnant belly.

" Ouch......Raziel....why are you kicking me so much Max...is there something to be excited which I don' t know....?" asked Alec to his unborn child... rubbing his belly.

Over the time an unseen bond has been established between him and his child. He talks to Max,caress him , scolds him when Max thought of taking a ride inside his womb and giving a hard time to Alec.

Alec had realized that a special bond has been formed between his husband and the baby  too.

Whenever ,Magnus said something or caress or kiss Alec's belly ...the little one reflects back his presence with his soothing magic and making Alec glow.

"What is it...Love....are you not feeling well...?" said Magnus coming into the living room from his workplace.

"Your boy is kicking my soul out ..today...I don't know why...? And the kicks are really hard...ouch... BY THE ANGEL" said Alec feeling another kick and wincing.

"Okay ...let me talk to my boy....he will listen to me...." said Magnus coming near to his shadowhunter.

He placed a hand on his shadowhunters belly and said

"Max...calm down...you are hurting your dad...calm down... baby" said Magnus.

Alec's body started to glow and Alec felt a soothing relief instantly.

"Thank the Angel...he listened to you...." said Alec.

"Hmm...I am the strict Papa....you know ..he cannot ignore my words...." said Magnus wiggling his eyebrows at his shadowhunter.

"Aghh.....no...he started again...." said Alec clutching his belly.

"Should I call Catarina to check ? " asked Magnus now concerned.

"I think ...the baby is hyperactive...that's why feeling so fidgety...he will calm down ..by himself...." said Alec rubbing his swollen stomach.

"Is the Great Demon fiesty....boys..." asked Asmodeus.

Both Magnus and Alec snapped out of their moment .Magnus stood up from the couch...Alec stood after a little struggle when Magnus gave him a hand.

The most powerful prince of Hell Asmodeus was standing in front of them.

Alec felt the kicks are getting hard inside his womb with the appearence of Asmodeus. Max could feel the coming and presence of Asmodeus.

Alec whispered to Max..."Its okay..Max ...nothing to worry ..your parents would never hand you over to this monster...calm down...sweetheart...calm down..."

Alec felt the little hard painful kicks were becoming less strong.

"Oh ...look at you ...the Great Demon is really healthy ...I must say" ...said Asmodeus looking at Alec's baby bump.

Magnus came a little forward just in a way of protecting Alec and the baby ...if his monster of a father suddenly thought of a monstrous plan of harming Alec or the baby.

"I hope ...you remember the promise you made...to keep your lovely warlock with you shadowhunter.....I have come here to make you remember about your promise....otherwise ...you will lose your Magnus." hissed Asmodeus.

Magnus looked at his father and said " Father ....I will not give my baby to you ...."

"No...No...Asmodeus...we will give the Great Demon to you ...when the time will come...so you can go now not worrying much...." said Alec wisely from behind Magnus.

Magnus looked at Alec amazed . Alec gave an assuring look to Magnus .

Magnus nodded and said

"Yes , father ...we will give the baby when the time will come...."

Asmodeus said " You really have married an intelligent shadowhunter...who loves you ... Magnus......

I will come at the right time to take the heir of the Hell . Be prepared to give me back what is mine."

Alec looked at Asmodeus and said " Asmodeus ...we will give to you what is rightfully yours...."

Asmodeus smirked a little and vanished into thin air.

//to be continued.......//