Chapter 80 :MOM 4

"Alexander...I fell in love with you again..." said Magnus caressing his shadowhunters hair.

Alec and Magnus had few peaceful moments as Alec's mum was sleeping with little Maxie in the guest room . Maryse was ecstatic to have little Max by her side . She remembered her lovely days with Alec . Alec made Maryse a mother for the first time. She moved her fingers through Max's soft hair and was remembering Alec's baby form.

Alec was laying with his head on Magnus' lap who was busy reading some spellbook in their own bedroom. Suddenly he declared his love for Alec.

"Really ....what did I do again to make the High warlock fall in love with me....?" asked Alec from Magnus' lap.

"Mmmmm....apart from making me a proud boyfriend,then a loveable husband and then father of cute little Maxie....today you made me proud by accepting Simon for who he is...." said Magnus leaning forward and kissing Alec's forehead.

"Mmmm...on lips...ppplleassse...." said Alec.

"Oh....love....you as adorable as your son....or I should say that Max is as adorable as you are..." said Magnus .

He leaned and kissed Alec on lips.

Alec welcomed the desired kiss and savouring it in his own pace.

Magnus was enjoying his share of pleasure.

They broke for the obvious need of air.

"You changed me ...Magnus...from the hot headed grumpy Alec to the loving ,caring Alec....you are the reason....Magnus ....you are the reason....." said Alec caressing Magnus' cheeks still having his head on his lap.

" I never asked you this ...but who is Max exactly...in your family...?" asked Magnus.

"Yah..Max is my uncle ...Mum's big brother who left shadowworld for his love of life who was mundane and never came back. When my baby brother was born...Mom named him after her brother but Max died.....and the rest you know...." said Alec to Magnus.

"Oh...so I think though you have not inherited the wings from your uncle yet you inherited the nature of leaving the world for your love ...don't you Alexander. " said Magnus caressing Alec's cheeks.

Alec smiled..."From whom you inherited loving and caring someone so deep ....?" asked Alec rolling and laying on his stomach and resting his chin on his palms.

Magnus looked straight at Alec and said..."I don't know exactly..My mother committed suicide and my father was Asmodeus ,the powerful Prince of Hell....I really don't know from where I learnt to love...."

"Its that...I knew to return love. When I found your pure and pious soul who knows to give rather than the thousands of people I met who just had taken from me...I instantly fell in love with you and wanted to love and care for you for the rest of the eternity...." said Magnus answering his Shadowhunter's question.

Alec lay on his back and on Magnus' lap again.

Magnus' hand automatically went to caress the raven black hair of his shadowhunter.

Alec closed his eyes and was savouring his warlock's loving touches when suddenly...

"Where is my phone...?" asked Alec.

"Hmmm...?" asked Magnus.

"My phone ...?" asked Alec.

Magnus looked on the bedstand and on the bed and the pillows but could not find the phone.

"I must have forgotten it on the couch..." said Alec thoughtfully.

Alec was about to rise .

"Forget the phone and sleep...Inquisitor..." said Magnus.