Chapter 52: The curse (mpreg)Part 11

The unforeseen

"Magnus...you don't have to ...." said Alec .

"Alexander...I have to ...Catarina says ,it is good to give you foot message at this stage. It will be good for your swollen feet." said Magnus massaging Alec's feet.

Magnus ignoring Alec's protest made Alec to lie down on the bed with Alec's back resting on the pile of pillows . Magnus took Alec's foot on his lap and started to give it a good massage.

Alec was enjoying his warlock's loving yet firm touches.

"What are you looking at ?" asked Magnus looking at an Alec who was unblinkingly staring at his warlock.

"You.. who else...?" said Alec smiling...

"You really love this one ...don't you ? " asked Alec pointing at his eight month pregnant belly.

Magnus looked at Alec and said "I love the other one too...."

Alec smiled.

"I want to kiss you.....but its very difficult for me to go over to you...my bump comes in between...." said Alec.

"Oh ....Alexander...your warlock will be at your service then...." said Magnus.

Magnus placed Alec's foot gently on the bed and scooted towards Alec.

Without any preface ....Magnus crashed his lips on Alec . Alec welcomed the desired kiss. Magnus' hands started exploring every part of Alec's body. They were tasting each other all new.

Magnus' body was touching Alec's . Magnus felt a little kick on his stomach.

"Whoao.....that was hard " said Magnus breaking out of the kiss.

"Exactly ...now you understand how it feels...." said Alec still cupping his warlock's face.

"But I love him....." said Magnus.

"Yeah ...me too..."said Alec smiling.

"I need to finish massaging the other foot ." said Magnus.

Magnus placed a quick kiss on Alec's forehead and scooted towards Alec's feet. He took the other feet on his lap ...and started giving it relaxing massage ....

After few minutes ....soft snores were heard . Magnus shot up his eyes at his shadowhunter and smiled lovingly.

His Alexander drifted off to sleep. At this stage ,it was not unusual for Alec to be tired always .

Magnus put Alec's feet gently on the bed and stealthily stood up from the bed . He put the covers on Alec's body . Before moving out of the bedroom he kissed Alec on his forehead and his belly .

He could hear the soft soothing snores of his Alexander like a musical harp.

--------------------------------------------------

As his shadowhunter was sleeping Magnus thought of finishing his pending potion business.

It was about two hours into work that Magnus heard knocks from the door of the loft.

Magnus thought...who it could be as there was no one to come that day. Also Jace and Clary had visited Alec in the morning and Isabelle was busy with the New York Institute .....so clearly not the uncles and aunties to visit Max.