Chapter 89: Shinyun Jung 5

Shinyun Jung

//This Chapter is little longer than usual ...please don't lose patience reading it....//

Magnus and Alec were in their bedroom balcony .....Magnus was playing with Max on his lap, sitting on the chair.

Alec came near Magnus .....and sat beside him on the other chair.

Alec sighed.

He leaned and put his head on Magnus' shoulders.

"Anything bothering you ...?" asked Magnus still playing with Max.

"No...just wanted to spend some time with you and Max...." said Alec from Magnus' shoulder.

After a few moments of meaningful silence...

"Magnus" said Alec.

"Hmmm?" asked Magnus.

"I love you , you know that right? " asked Alec innocently .

"Yes , I know that , and every single cell of my body knows that ..." said Magnus leaning on Alec's head.

Max made grabby hands towards Alec . Alec held Max and Max clutched Alec's shirt and started playing with Alec's buttons.

Alec kissed Max once .

And there was silence again.

"Love?" called Magnus.

"Hmm?" Said Alec from Magnus' shoulder.

"I saw what happened near the sink........was Shinyun misbehaving with you ...?" asked Magnus directly.

" I don't know Magnus , may be she was just trying to help. May be the touch was accidental." said Alec.

" ....But we must be very vigilant, Love.... Also, as far as I know she has dated all women.....so may be you are right ...she was just trying to help and it was just an accidental touch..." said Magnus to his shadowhunter.

"In that case....just give her one more chance ..let her intentions manifest completely..if she crossed her line ...I will throw her out of this house..." said Magnus.

"She is your sister ,Magnus..." said Alec .

"You are my husband, Alexander...this house is yours...none can live here misbehaving with you...and how dare she is eyeing on my marriage?" said Magnus

"Shhh....may be we are overthinking Magnus....just stay in this moment. I really wanted to spend some time with you..."said Alec closing his eyes.

Magnus kissed Alec's head.

Max snuggled into Alec and Alec snuggled into Magnus , Magnus leaned more on Alec's head. The family looked at the beautiful scenery from their balcony....

********************************

Next morning Alec was busy preparing for his office .

"Alexander...have a bread-toast at least..
" said Magnus .

"Oh...no...no ...I am already late...I don't have time for toasts...." said Alec hurrying.

"Alexander,you are the fucking Inquisitor, the meeting will not start without you...." said Magnus.

"Yah...I know but I should not take unnecessary advantage of being the inquisitor..." said Alec to Magnus.

Magnus nodded and smiled at his honest and idealistic shadowhunter.

"Magnus....take care of yourself and Max and don't leave him alone..." said Alec.

Magnus kissed Alec and said " He would a part of my body through out the day ....I would not leave him alone anywhere....."